There are a few different ways I can think of to use Google
Forms. If you were a teacher, you could
create a test questionnaire for students on just about any subject and store
their answers in a spreadsheet.
In the business world, you could use Google Forms to create
an anonymous survey to send out to all your employees polling them about
certain subjects. For example, Empire State
uses something similar which I think it’s called Survey Monkey. They send out a poll to students at the end
of a term to see what they thought about the class they just took, the
instructor, the textbook, what could be improved, etc.
If you were in charge of a club or online company, and you
were selling candy bars, cookies, coffee mugs, t-shirts, or other types of items,
you could use Google Forms and link the form back to a spreadsheet to keep
track of orders for your business.
Google Forms is a very easy and convenient tool, and makes it very easy to collaborate and share with others in a class or team environment. I used Google Forms to create a survey about dogs - the link is below:

Very good ideas -- you and I had a few that were similar. I was talking to a friend about Google Docs and he mentioned that Google has a calendar which can be shared with others so you know who is doing what when. I am going to look into it to try to coordinate my families schedules in one area. --colleen
ReplyDeleteI love your link on the dogs. I guess this tool in Google could be used for whatever the need is. Great post.
ReplyDelete